Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Lost to be found

When you follow a dream, you lose everything else
Dreams exist in the future,

killing the past as you get further and further away from reality.
Dreams will teach you to dream less.
You’ll sleep for years and one day you’ll wake up

and everything around you will be changed and apart from whom you are now. Like old photos and old joys. I remember who I was.
I remember thinking of life as an empty box wrapped up in a fancy colourful paper. No alarms and no surprises: you'll live, love, you'll get sad, you'll laugh, you'll win and lose friends, you'll work, and you'll dream about a better way to live, people around you will die or you'll die first.

Against all common sense
I chose to confront my doubts
Condemning the future
Appreciating my past
Trying to be proud of who I become
One day I'll look back again and I willl love life.







No comments:

Post a Comment