Monday, April 9, 2007

Words are not enough

The more you think, the more confuse you get
And suddenly nothing makes sense in your head.
You ask for others help,

somehow you believe that you just need the right words
And you wander thru your beliefs and dreams
No longer knowing who you are

Its not death, it’s not the birth of a new self
You’re lost in life
Looking for a reason to fight back your sadness
Searching for a comprehensive look on the crowd
Knowing you’ve chosen to do everything wrong

As your throat hurts from your heart disability
So many times you ask: what have I done?
Life is wrong, imperfect, as failures and bad pranks
But you have yourself
And the only thing you know is that you tried to do your best
Even choosing pain, choosing doubt

I chose to be honest with myself and with the people I love
I love you all. All those that know me for sure…

Give me time to grow, for I’m sorry, I make mistakes…

And all the words in the world trick me.

No comments:

Post a Comment