Monday, November 16, 2009

Storytelling... a must learn

To be honest, I know so little about dreaming...
so little about flying....
so little...

One of these days, I hope to learn how to tell a story
to really feel the sequence of events...
to feel the momentum
to see it building up,
feeling it grow,
and... wowowowoww!!!! thrilling action...


Start from a simple beginning, nothing too fancy,
an ordinary fact, start building some tension by adding up little facts,
from this thing to this thing, which lead me to the next,
then I did this, then I though, and I decided,
building the momentum, raising questions,
creating moments of reflection
paying attention to details...

ha... storytelling, an art
that can really turn your life around.
By the end, isn't all basically depending on how you tell your story?