Tuesday, July 9, 2013

(cont.) The 4 Agreements

“The big diffrence between a warrior and a victim is that the victim represses and the warrior refrains.”
  1. Be Impeccable With Your Word.
  2. Don't Take Anything Personally.
  3. Don't Make Assumptions.
  4. Always Do Your Best.



 Prayer for Love

"Thank You, Creator of the Universe 
for the gift of Life you have given me,
Thank You for giving me everything that I have ever needed,
Thank You for the opportunity to experience 

this beautiful body and this wonderful mind,
Thank You for living inside me with all Your Love 

and Your pure and boundless Spirit,
with Your warm and radiating Light.
Thank You for using my words, for using my eyes,

for using my heart to share your love wherever I go.
I love You just the way you are and because I am your creation, 

I love myself just the way I am.
Help me to keep the Love and the Peace in my Heart

and to make that Love a new way of life,
that I may live in Love the rest of my life.
Amen.”

Miguel Ruiz, The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom

No comments:

Post a Comment