While procrastinating, I've found some videos about laziness and mind confusion... well here's a brief on it...
You want to stop the laziness high, right? So...
1. Do you have a Life Purpose? 5, 15, 30 years from now... Because if you don't, how will you ever become motivated about anything?
2. Find out what are your top 10 core values.
3. Where are you in your Life's cycle? (life works in cycles, as we're living there's a natural flow to it. We break up with something, we get motivated to start again, we engage in that energy, reach the climax, and then you go back to feeling you need a new chapter. And it's starts over again...)
4. Vacation... when was the last time you took some good "dolce fare niente" vacations?
5. Habits. Good habits are the momentum for success. Gently with yourself, taking it slowly, start creating good habits towards your goals, dreams, happiness. Ease in...
6. Believe... "Belief creates the actual fact. (...) There is no more miserable human being, than one in whom nothing is habitual but indecision. (...) The greatest discovery of my generation is that a human being can alter his life by altering his attitudes."
7. Don't over think it. Start now, right now, act. Just f#$% do it. Stop looking for a quick trick, just put yourself into action.
8. Forget perfection. do what you can, but do it. Take the pressure out of yourself. Let the habit grow in you.
Keep that Positive Motivation
“The best way to learn, create and move forward is
to be decisive. It’s OK to be wrong, but make a decision because then
you’ll learn. At least you’ll know you’re wrong and can move on."