Monday, March 21, 2016

Tempo a gente tem, quando a gente dá...

"(...) Prime numbers are what is left when you have taken all the patterns away. I think prime numbers are like life. They are very logical but you could never work out the rules, even if you spent all your time thinking about them"
_
Mark Haddon

I think I wish I could understand Life. I wish I could see the "logic" of it all. To understand why is there so much irony and so much revolting "screenwriting". I can accept the paying back for something wrong you've done, but is so unfair not to know what is that you're doing wrong, repetitively doing wrong. And I'm writing I think I wish because we might not ever be naive and happy-go-lucky again if we managed to understand Life. Maybe we're better off not understanding it.
... no, I think that if we knew the rules of this game we could make it work in our favour.
The "No rules, great Scotch" works when you're planning in spending your life drunk.

"O rio fica lá, a água é que correu (the river stays there, the water is what has gone) 
Chega na maré, ele vira mar (arrives in the tide, it turns into sea)
Como se morrer fosse desaguar (as if to die, is the same as to recede)
Derramar no céu, se purificar (spill in the sky, purify)
Deixar pra trás sais e minerais (leave behind, salts and minerals)
Evaporar" (Evaporate)
_
Little Joy "Evaporar"

No comments:

Post a Comment